Friday, December 10, 2010

Billy Ray Cyrus Reaction to Miley Video: "I'm So Sad"

The video of her smoking out of a bong spread like wildfire on the web today (December 10), and now Miley Cyrus' father is speaking out about it.

Taking to Twitter, Billy Ray wrote, "I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad. There is so much beyond my control right now."

According to TMZ sources, the smoke inside the bong was a natural -- and legal -- herb called salvia, which has psychedelic qualities and is legal in the state of California.

In the video Cyrus is shown partying with a group of friends and when she takes a hit of the bong she says, ?Okay, I'm about to lose it now. I'm having a little bit of a trip right now."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/billy-ray-cyrus-reaction-miley-video-im-so-sad-447268

Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan

No comments:

Post a Comment