Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anne and James Complete "Oscars Training" and Promise to Be Nice Hosts - Good Call or Softball?

Anne Hathaway and James Franco revealed their fitness regimen in their latest Oscars promo clip after showing off their other silly preparations last month. The pair have both been busy prepping for Sunday's show - we are gearing up for the day with a look back at highlights from years past and asking for your winner predictions over on Buzz! The duo also spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about their big gig, with Anne saying not to expect a repeat of Ricky Gervais's borderline insulting performance at January's Golden Globes. Anne said, "I can guarantee that if you're looking for someone to call people out, we're not your hosts. I think that humor is really difficult to pull off, and I'm not particularly adept at it. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. Also, I don't mean to sound overly serious, but I am the youngest host in history and I have no business being cynical or calling anyone out. I certainly haven't earned the right to do that." So, check out the video below and tell us what you think of Anne's promise - good call or softball?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/rr5Qrlk6Anc/Anne-James-Complete-Oscars-Training-Promise-Nice-Hosts-Good-Call-Softball-14394722

Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment