Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heidi Klum's Big Apple Brood

Enjoying a little family time with a midweek morning stroll, Heidi Klum and her clan of cute kids were spotted out in New York City earlier today (June 29).

The German-born supermodel and her too-adorable brood looked as happy as can be as they ventured through the sunny sidewalks of the Big Apple.

In related news, Heidi dished about how she keeps things spicy behind her bedroom doors, telling Us Weekly, "There's nothing wrong with a nice garter belt. I'm not saying you have to put up a pole in your bedroom and start swinging off the rafters. But I love that sometimes!"

Klum and hubby Seal seem to adhere to her given advice, as she revealed, "My husband and I just had a 'sexy week' in London. I'd put on a super-short skirt with a garter belt on underneath so that when I'd sit, he could see it. It's fun to sauce it up a little bit."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/heidi-klum/heidi-klums-big-apple-brood-519426

Lil Kim Lily Allen Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Price Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment