Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jessica Sanchez Visits 'Good Day New York'

Heading out for some post-"America Idol" interviews, Jessica Sanchez was spotted paying a visit to "Good Day New York" at the FOX studios in Manhattan, New York on Wednesday (May 30).

In a loose white tee shirt and olive colored skinny jeans, the runner-up of American Idol's latest season gave cameras a friendly wave as she made her way to the interview to talk about her future singing career.

When asked about what opportunities she has heard were coming her way so far Jessica replied, "Well, I've heard some stuff here and there that hasn't really been like confirmed or directly contacted by me but I'm excited for the future and I can't wait to see what happens".

The 16-year-old admitted she started performing in font of others when she was 7-years-old but still gets a little stage fright, "I always get nervous," Jessica explained, "Right before I get on stage I start shaking. It's weird, it always happens and still doesn't go away."

As for how she overcomes her fears, "I just tell myself, you know, to have fun and just live in the moment and this is what you've always been dreaming of."

Jessica says there are a lot of artists she would like to meet admitting, "There's a lot of musicians I look up to", adding that her favorite singer is Beyonce Knowles.

Check out the entire interview with Jessica which aired earlier today.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-sanchez/jessica-sanchez-visits-good-day-new-york-648687

Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment