Saturday, September 1, 2012

LeAnn Rimes Enters Treatment Facility

It looks likes LeAnn Rimes is going through a rough patch. The singer has entered a treatment facility for what is being called emotional issues. Rimes will spend 30 days at an undisclosed location to deal with some of her problems or as she is calling them emotional issues. I don?t exactly know what that means but it clearly means she is having some troubled times. That or she is really in the facility for something else and her camp came upwiththat excuse, just a thought. LeAnn issued this statement to People magazine regarding her need to seek out treatment. ?This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best 30-year-old woman I can be. All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I?m hoping they?re not going to affect me as much. I?ll have the tools to know how to deal with them.? She may be spending time at the treatment center but Rimes won?t be on lock down for the whole 30 days she is there. She will get weekends off [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/ZVtc7fM2IqA/

Tina Fey Tricia Helfer Tricia Vessey Trista Rehn Tyra Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment