Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nicole Richie Talk Inspirations & Shades on "The Look"

Considering she?s the sole creator of multiple lines, it just makes sense that Nicole Richie is the latest guest on Harper?s Bazaar?s ?The Look.?

In a light-hearted chat with host Laura Brown, the 30-year-old beauty talked about everything from her personal style influences to her sunglasses obsession.

The Aussie host asked Miss Richie the doting question regarding how many sunnies she has stored away in her bag. While pulling nearly 10 shades out for display, the former reality star said, ?You take the Eres bikini bags, and this is what I carry my sunglasses in.?

After the girl?s discussed Nicole?s favorite designers, the Winter Kate creator explained that her latest purchase was a pair of fab Balenciaga cut-out boots that still have to be taken out of the box.

When it comes to Richie?s own fashion inspiration, she said that she adores Florence Welch, adding, ?I?m always fond of musician style because I can really go there. I love Keith Richards? style. I love Kate Hudson?s West Coast, free-spirited style.?

It?s not all fashion on the brain for the young lady. The blonde beauty revealed her typical daily routine, explaining, ?My typical day is I wake up at 5:30 just to be by myself. I like to be alone, no one?s awake. I go downstairs, I make green tea, I come back up. I turn on one episode of ?Desperate Housewives.? Yes I?s late, I get I know it?s over, I?m desperate. I?m still watching it. And I do nothing.?

Watch the fun interview below!



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicole-richie/nicole-richie-talk-inspirations-shades-look-729376

Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez Paula Garcés Paulina Rubio

No comments:

Post a Comment