Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dayana Mendoza's Sexy Sunshine State Swimwear Shoot

Hard at work on a photo shoot, Dayana Mendoza hit the beach in Miami, Florida in a variety of swimsuits and active wear yesterday (October 3).

The former Miss Venezuela and ?Celebrity Apprentice? contestant looked flawless as she showed off her posing prowess for the camera on behalf of the 2013 Bra Smyth Collection.

Meanwhile, Dayana is featured in a new YouTube video in which she jokes about some over-the-top methods for maintaining her figure.

Mendoza deadpanned, ?Before interviews, I like to take a nap. I like to scrub my body with a stone from Lake Titicaca. After a plane ride I like to get healthy. I like to drink some aloe vera and ginger juice?. fluids of a flamingo and the saliva of a parrot. It works. Believe it or not, this got me the crown!?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dayana-mendoza/dayana-mendozas-sexy-sunshine-state-swimwear-shoot-737906

Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher Pamela Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment