Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lady Gaga & Terry Richardson Hit the Milan Streets

Continuing her stint in Milan, Italy, Lady Gaga was spotted leaving her hotel on Tuesday afternoon (October 2).

The 26-year-old pop star rocked a show-stopping black dress, while celebrity photographer Terry Richardson followed closely behind with camera in tow.

In related news, the Mother Monster spoke about her recent media coverage during a performance.

While on stage, Miss Gaga said, ?They won?t kill me. They won?t stop me from speaking my mind. I will make music for you for the next 30 years," adding, "Let?s celebrate. To 30 more years of them calling me a slut. To 30 more years of them calling me a fat, attention-seeking whore. To 30 more years of people telling me to shut my mouth about equality and gay rights.?

The audience cheered, to which the blonde bombshell continued, ?May we cheer and celebrate to 30 more years of the conversation that we?ve started, that we?re never going to finish.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-terry-richardson-hit-milan-streets-736757

Tara Conner Tara Reed Tara Reid Taryn Manning Tatiana Zavialova

No comments:

Post a Comment