Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Demi Lovato: Check Out My New Hair!

Looking to change up her look a bit, Demi Lovato took a trip to her hair stylist for a brand new stylish ?do.

The ?Skyscraper? songstress took to her Twitter account to share a flirty selfie along with the brief-but-thrilling caption, ?New hair!!!!?

And while Demi may be happy with her latest choice in coif, it seems she may try out something new before too long.

In a recent interview, Lovato confessed, ?I love changing my hair a lot- I think it?s fun? I really love deep conditioning my hair. And I wait as long as I can before I need to wash my hair. I think that's the best thing girls can do for their hair because washing it a lot makes your scalp really dry."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-check-out-my-new-hair-820771

Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser

No comments:

Post a Comment