Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Holly Madison Welcomes Baby Girl!

After a long and much-anticipated nine months, Holly Madison and her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella are officially parents!

The former Playboy model announced the exciting news to In Touch magazine on Tuesday (March 5), saying, "Pasquale and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl! We haven't yet decided on a name for her, but we couldn't be any more overjoyed than at this moment."

According to the report, the new bundle of joy, which is the first child for both Madison and Rotella, arrived at 11:59 a.m. weighing in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces.

Already a proud papa, Pasquale released a statement of his own, gushing, "I've never been more in love than I am today as, after months of waiting, I finally was able to hold my daughter for the first time," adding, "Holly and I are looking forward to spending some quiet time with our baby and enjoying our new family. I'm truly the luckiest man in the world."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/holly-madison/holly-madison-welcomes-baby-girl-817213

Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment