Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ice T Diles For Divorce?!

Say it ain’t so!!! How will I get my Ice and Coco fix? I love these two as a couple, so I hope this is a rumor. So a while back some skanky pictures of Coco schmoozing up on rapper AP9 who then felt the need to brag about something more happening. Coco apologized and Ice definitely sounded off that he was unhappy with the situation. But if I am giving my professional opinion, and I am usually right about these things, that AP9 guy just wanted his 15 minutes. While the pictures were a bit inappropriate, I don’t think Coco actually cheated. Now there are reports that Ice has filed for divorce and wants his plastic surgery back. ?I can?t unbreak my heart, but I can take that ass back tho? said an obviously hurt Ice T in front of a courthouse Friday morning after filing for divorce from his wife of 11 years Mrs. Coco T after pictures of her kissing a fan surfaced online. ?She can have the money, the house, but them t*tties is mine? Ice T said after explaining that hitting her where it hurts will do more damage than leaving her broke ever would. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/4Bu3hrRpuIY/

Monika Kramlik Moon Bloodgood Mýa Nadine Velazquez Naomi Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment