Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Halle Berry and Nahla: Mother Daughter Park Duo

Getting in some all-important one on one time, Halle Berry and Nahla spent some time at the park on Tuesday (August 27) in Los Angeles.

The ?Call? actress kept her growing baby bump under wraps in an all-black ensemble as she and her first born enjoyed the sights of Griffith Park.

Recently, the mom-to-be spoke with reporters about her experience shooting a bikini scene for the James Bond film ?Die Another Day.?

?The sea was freezing,? she explained. ? I had to get in and climb out quite a few times and I went in the water and I kept coming out of the water. Then I had to walk up the beach in ?a certain way?.?

?All the film crew could hear were instructions being shouted at me saying ?Can you be sexier? I was like shouting back at the director ?this is all the sexy I got?.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/halle-berry/halle-berry-and-nahla-mother-daughter-park-duo-914819

Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst Krista Allen Kristanna Loken Kristen Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment