Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heidi Klum Steps Out for Astor

Certainly not short of business endeavors since departing Victoria's Secret, Heidi Klum was busy promoting the Make-Up range for Astor in Hamburg, Germany on Thursday (January 27).

Recently named as the new face of the brand, the sexy supermodel took to the Empire Riverside hotel venue as she gave onlookers a preview while applying the product on a few willing participants.

Aside from her Astor efforts, Miss Klum recently revealed that she's gearing up for a new internet venture dealing with beauty, relationships, parenting, and fashion.

The ?Project Runway? babe is joining forces with America Online and Full Picture Entertainment on the gig, as she told, "During my 15 years in the business, I've received questions on topics from juggling family and work to my favorite toothbrush. I'm bringing in the experts who've helped me over the years to inspire you! Right now advice online is scattered. I've created one-stop shopping!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/heidi-klum/heidi-klum-steps-out-astor-465964

Nelly Furtado Nichole Robinson Nicky Hilton Nicole Richie Nicole Scherzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment