Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eva Longoria Takes "The Harvest" to Guadalajara

Plugging her new documentary south of the border, Eva Longoria attended the premiere of "The Harvest" in Guadalajara, Mexico on Saturday afternoon (March 26).

With the screening being held as part of the 26th Edition of the Guadalajara International Film Festival, the "Desperate Housewives" actress executive produced the picture - which puts the spotlight on the situation facing the nearly 500,000 child migrant farm workers in the United States.

Aside from promoting "The Harvest," Eva recently opened up to Allure magazine about her divorce from ex-husband Tony Parker.

While she's since moved on with new beau Eduardo Cruz, the 36-year-old admits that the split was tough on her, as she said, "It?s been?every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It?s been hard. Very hard. I?m just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama. I?m kind of having to find new patterns because I?m not used to having?I?m used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game. I?m in a transition stage, settling into a new routine. And I welcome it."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/eva-longoria/eva-longoria-takes-harvest-guadalajara-491438

Michael Michele Michelle Behennah Michelle Branch Michelle Malkin Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment