Saturday, April 23, 2011

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian's Surprise Wedding!

Solidifying their love for one another, LeAnn Rimes tied the knot with Eddie Cibrian in Malibu, CA on Friday (April 22).

The country singer and her actor beau held a private ceremony at a local residence - surprising guests with the nuptials after the 40 attendees were expecting an engagement party.

With Cibrian's sons Mason, 7, and Jake, 4, from his previous marriage to Brandi Glanville among the onlookers, Rimes' spokesman, Rhett Usry, told People on Friday evening, "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends. They thank everyone for their well wishes."

The "I Do's" come after the pair fell in love on a TV set in 2009, with Rimes divorcing dancer Dean Sheremet last summer (2010), while Cibrian and Glanville began legal proceedings to end their union in September (2010).

Talking about the then-strenuous situation, LeAnn recently said, "I know I didn't do it the right way. I didn't have the tools... It got really messy but I have learned a lot from that. I'm not glad it happened but I know why it did."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/leann-rimes/leann-rimes-eddie-cibrians-surprise-wedding-499525

Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan

No comments:

Post a Comment