Thursday, June 16, 2011

Selena Gomez: Junkfood Landed Me in the Hospital

Selena Gomez: Junkfood Landed Me in the Hospital

After Selena Gomez was hospitalized last weekend, the singer told the press that her need for medical attention came from being "malnourished." Now the 18-year-old Monte Carlo star is clarifying that it was her love of junkfood that took a toll on her body.

"I do eat," she said on Kidd Kraddick's radio show in Texas on Thursday. "The problem is I don't eat right. I love everything that’s possibly not good for me."

Gomez, who underwent tests and was released, says her "Supermom" is now on her to make sure that she's giving her body what she needs to stay healthy.

"She’s definitely shoving vitamins down my mouth and following me around," she says of her mom. "But at the same time, I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy." 

Her favorite not-so-healthy eats?  "I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Snickers and Goobers at the movies," she admits. 

But Gomez says she plans to pay more attention to what she's eating, and -- thanks to those looking out for her -- she's back to 100%.

"I'm good now, thank you," she says. "I'm so much better."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/selena-gomez-junkfood-landed-me-hospital/1-a-358300

Monet Mazur Monica Bellucci Monica Keena Monica Potter Monika Kramlik

No comments:

Post a Comment