Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jennie Garth Breaks Down About Her Divorce From Peter Facinelli On Reality Show

The “What I Like About You” and “90210″ alumni Jennie Garth has opened up about for divorce from her husband Peter Facinelli of Twilight fame.� The actress broke down in tears on her new reality TV show ?Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country? when discussing her divorce this past Friday. Married for 11 years to Facinelli, Garth was overcome by emotions during the episode after talking with a therapist and two other women about relationships when her own split from her husband, who filed for divorce this past March, came up. ?Obviously sadness. Anger – a lot of anger,? Garth shared about her feelings over the failure of her marriage.� Adding, “I think with any sort of rejection, you’re angry that you weren’t enough for that person. So I don’t know if I’m angry at myself for not being enough, or if I’m angry at him for not considering me to be enough.” The thirty-nine year old also went on to describe what she learned from her divorce both personally and emotionally.� “It’s weird and sad, but I really realized through this whole experience how much I loved him, how deeply I loved him and how deeply I loved us.” [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/4mDpepo3vOw/

Samantha Mathis Samantha Morton Samantha Mumba Sanaa Lathan Sara Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment