Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Emily Blunt Covers Manhattan June 2012

With her new movie "Your Sister's Sister" set to hit theaters on a limited basis beginning June 15th, Emily Blunt garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the June 2012 of Manhattan magazine.

The 29-year-old English actress looked dazzling in Oscar de la Renta for the David Roemer shot front page while dishing about everything from her childhood to family planning.

Highlights from Miss Blunt's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Manhattan!

On her childhood:
?I loved the make-believe aspect of life. I was that really annoying friend you didn?t want to stay over because I?d be waking you up at 5 in the morning to pretend that the room was on fire.?

On her marriage to John Krasinski:
?This is what I find difficult about talking about my marriage: It?s hard to sum up something that?s so vital and means everything to you in a sound bite. Do you know what I mean? All I can say is that it?s an effing blast. It?s just great, and I?m so happy.?

On starting a family:
?We want to have children; I just don?t know when yet. I?m just not sure about the timing of all of that. We?re both from big families so I think it?s something we want.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emily-blunt/emily-blunt-covers-manhattan-june-2012-664785

Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez Paula Garcés Paulina Rubio

No comments:

Post a Comment