Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camera-Shy Demi Lovato's Multi-Colored Coif

Wrapping up her day on the ?X Factor? set, Demi Lovato headed back to her hotel in Miami, Florida last night (July 24).

The ?Skyscraper? songstress was none too pleased to be hounded by eager shutterbugs, and quickly made her way inside, sporting blue and blonde hair along with a studded black top, beige skirt, and tan strappy platform heels.

As for her role as judge on the uber-popular talent show, Demi explained that she?s trying to be kind while at the same time eliminating contestants who just don?t have what it takes.

"Well, you know, I try to be positive as much as I can. But sometimes you've just got to tell people that singing is not for them. When I hear a good singer, sometimes I critique them so that they can be better. And it's not that they're bad."

Demi added, "But then when I hear someone that I absolutely love or someone that I believe in, I'll stick up for them, even if everyone else votes no. I'm really honest on the show and sometimes I come off as the toughest judge. I guess you can say I speak my mind."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-699299

Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb Lil Kim Lily Allen Lindsay Lohan

No comments:

Post a Comment