Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Irina Shayk?s Lascana Lingerie & Swimwear Photos: Super Sexy!

Just when the summer couldn?t get any hotter, Lascana Lingerie & Swimwear released these sizzling new images of Irina Shayk.

Working her magic in a series of bras and panties, the Russian supermodel is the picture of perfection as she gazes into the camera.

From there, Miss Shayk flirts with the photographer in a plethora of flirty bikinis, making men worldwide even more envious of her boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo.

And while she?s definitely not shy, Irina has drawn the line when it comes to how much she?ll show for photo shoots.

She told press, ?I would never do Playboy. Yes, I am a lingerie model, but I have class. Playboy offered me so much money last year. I was like, ?No way!??

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/irina-shayk/irina-shayk%E2%80%99s-lascana-lingerie-swimwear-photos-super-sexy-716201

Vitamin C Vogue Whitney Able Whitney Port Willa Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment