Friday, September 14, 2012

Pamela Anderson: ?Dancing with the Stars Brazil? Babe

Enjoying her time in South America, Pamela Anderson filmed a segment for ?Dancing with the Stars Brazil? last night (September 13).

The former ?Baywatch? beauty looked to be in fine form as she paraded around ?Caldeirao do Huck? in a very revealing orange two-piece dress.

And while she has a habit of always entertaining gentlemen callers, Pammie has sworn off men for the foreseeable future.

She told press, ?I?m being tested. It?s hard when you have a sweaty man pressed up against you every day. I feel lascivious. But I?m trying. I?m trying. Trust me, I could chew through a table right now.?

Anderson is teamed up with dancing pro Tristan MacManus, a move that her mother was hoping would come to pass- ?We were talking about partners and it was my mother who said, 'I hope you get Tristan, because he's sexy. You'll like him.' And here I am. (My mother) is so excited. She's coming to the first show.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/pamela-anderson/pamela-anderson-726401

Mariah Carey Mariah OBrien Marika Dominczyk Marisa Coughlan Marisa Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment