Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Taylor Swift's Rio de Janeiro Fan Frenzy

Taking a trip to South America, Taylor Swift showed up at the Rio de Janeiro International Airport in Brazil today (September 12).

Showing some love to her throngs of fans, the ?Should?ve Said No? singer looked thrilled as she posed for pictures and signed autographs as part of the promotional duties for her forthcoming album Red.

And it sounds like Taylor?s tribute song to a 3-year-old cancer victim named Ronan made quite an impression on the late toddler?s mother, Maya Thompson.

Swift performed the track at the Stand Up to Cancer telethon on Friday night (September 7), prompting Thompson to break down in tears.

Maya gushed, ?I couldn?t even focus on the words that were coming out of Taylor?s mouth. All I could see was the raw emotion, sadness, beauty, and pain that filled her face. She looked like an angel. At this point, I?m pretty sure I had snot dripping down my face and my mascara had completely washed off, leaving black streaks running down my cheeks."

Thompson also explained how the song came into being- ?Taylor had been reading my blog for a while and heard that Ronan had passed away. And she was just devastated by it.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/taylor-swift/taylor-swifts-rio-de-janeiro-fan-frenzy-725313

Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment