Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bar Refaeli: Passionata?s Valentine?s Vixen

She?s always been easy on the eyes, and Bar Refaeli is parlaying her sex appeal into a Valentine?s Day promotional campaign.

Letting her natural assets do the talking, the 27-year-old stunner dons a red and black see-through bra and French knickers from Passionata on her way to the mailbox to retrieve her love letters.

And given Bar?s obvious ?wow? factor in the ad, it?s hard to believe that she has trouble fetching a gentleman caller.

Refaeli previously told press, ?Let?s put it this way, no one hits on me. No one flirts with me. It?s very sad, actually.?

As for her favorite feature in a guy, Bar confessed, ?The first thing I notice is his teeth. I have a fetish. I like a great smile and really white, bright teeth.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bar-refaeli/bar-vday-800138

Kate Hudson Kate Mara Kate Moss Kate Walsh Katharine McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment