Saturday, June 22, 2013

Henry Cavill Promotes "Man of Steel" in Shanghai

Continuing to promote his new flick ?Man of Steel,? Henry Cavill attended a press conference in Shanghai, China on Friday (June 21).

The 30-year-old hunk look handsome in a dapper ensemble as he chatted about the successful super hero flick with the excited press.

In related news, James Franco recently opened up about the small feud between himself and Henry and why he stayed in the background during the London premiere of ?Man of Steel.?

?I don?t think Henry Cavill would have wanted to see me there,? James told Inquisitr.

?Not that we?re enemies. Years ago we worked on a film together called Tristan and Isolde. I played Tristan and he played my backstabbing sidekick. My hunch is that he didn?t like me very much. I don?t know this for certain, but I know that I wouldn?t have liked myself back then because I was a difficult young actor who took himself too seriously.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/henry-cavill/henry-cavill-promotes-man-steel-shanghai-876517

Leonor Varela Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb Lil Kim Lily Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment