Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sandra Bullock Drops F-Bomb on ?The Tonight Show?: Watch Here!

She?s been busy promoting her new film ?The Heat? with Melissa McCarthy, and last night (June 26) Sandra Bullock showed up at ?The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.?

During the course of the conversation, Leno asked the ?Speed? starlet how she feels about the strong words used throughout the forthcoming flick.

Jay began, "Tell me about the language in the film?is this the real Sandy Bullock?" Bullock fired back, "Yes, the truck driver mouth is the way.?

"It's great?we have a 190 F-bombs, most of them being Melissa's, so I am chaste in that world. And then at the end I sort of learn how to?when you drop them you're just cooler, I'm cooler when I drop them."

Leno wondered, "Now, do you chat like that in real life?? ?Not in front of children" replied Sandra. Then Jay asked, "Any children here tonight?" and set Bullock up for a slam dunk- "You know it just makes me f--king cool when I drop them!"



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sandra-bullock/sandra-bullock-drops-f-bomb-%E2%80%9C-tonight-show%E2%80%9D-watch-here-879663

Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment