Monday, August 5, 2013

Chloe Moretz in Glamour September 2013: Fashion Is My Break

During promotions for her upcoming flick "Kick-Ass 2," Chloe Moretz revealed her love for fashion in the September 2013 issue of Glamour magazine.

While donning designer duds from Louis Vuitton and Chanel for the Patrick Demarchelier-shot spread, the 16-year-old actress chatted about her experienced taste for luxurious clothing.

Check out a few highlights from Miss Moretz's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Glamour!

On fashion:
"Fashion is my break. To go away to Paris and talk about clothes, that's like my princess time."

On finding the perfect dresses:
"I'm young, so I can play around. I'm lucky designers dress me, so I'm able to wear really, really, really, crazy stuff! But there are brands that say, 'We can't dress you until you're 20.' People who buy their clothes don't want to see a $50,000 dress on a 16-year-old!"

On her makeup experience:
"I've seen so many disastrous things! I've only recently been like, 'OK, guys, let's try some blue in there or some green.' I'm trying to figure out what looks good on me."

On her Hollywood inspiration:
"I'm wearing a lot of all black. I really love Winona Ryder - her look in the time right after Mermaids and Heathers, that first year of Johnny Depp and her. They were the best couple ever- they're like Romeo and Juliet!"



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chloe-moretz/chloe-moretz-glamour-september-2013-fashion-my-break-901242

Yvonne Strzechowski Zhang Ziyi Zoe Saldana Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment