Monday, August 5, 2013

Elton John: Recovering from Appendectomy

Surgery is never a fun gig, and Elton John is taking some time to recover from having his appendix removed last week.

The ?Crocodile Rock? singer had the procedure done at Princess Grace Hospital in Monaco on Thursday (August 1), and he immediately traveled to his home in Nice to begin the healing process.

John shared that he had an ?appendix abscess? and after suffering through 10 concerts with horrible stomach pain, he was ?lucky to be alive.?

After the surgery, Elton posted a thank-you note to his fans- "Your well wishes have touched me deeply and will play a big part in my recovery. I cannot wait to see you all and thank you in person when I resume my concert schedule later this year."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/elton-john/elton-john-recovering-appendectomy-901208

Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Jessica White Jill Arrington Jill Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment