Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lady Gaga: Busy in the Big Apple

Working hard to promote her new music, Lady Gaga left a photo studio in New York City on Tuesday (August 20).

The "Applause" singer wore a black sleeveless, midriff-baring top and baggy white pants as she greeted a gathered crowd of fans outside.

This Sunday, fans can check out a live performance of her new single at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.

Hinting about the show, Gaga told MTV News that it will resemble her music video, explaining, "I am opening the show. Well, yes, I'm dancing and what you see in the video is where I am now with my body. I'm dancing 'til my feet bleed every day to make sure I give the fans a performance that they won't forget."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-busy-big-apple-910481

Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy

No comments:

Post a Comment