Monday, August 19, 2013

Prince William Chats with CNN about Prince George and Kate Middleton

During a quick preview of his upcoming interview with CNN?s Max Foster, Prince William opens up about his baby boy and his lovely wife Kate Middleton.

While chatting in the gorgeous Kensington Palace gardens, the Duke of Cambridge told Max that Prince George is ?a little bit of a rascal.?

?He either reminds me of my brother or me when I was younger, I'm not sure, but he's doing very well at the moment."

"He's growing quite quickly actually. But he's a little fighter -- he wriggles around quite a lot and he doesn't want to go to sleep that much,? Will added.

Meanwhile, Will said that Kate handles most of the night duties with baby George and expressed that he can?t wait to get back to work.

"Well, as a few fathers might know, I'm actually quite looking forward to going back to work (to) get some sleep. So I'm just hoping the first few shifts I go back I don't have any night jobs."

As for the big baby reveal, the 31-year-old said, ?I was on such a high about George, and so was Catherine. We were anxious to show him off. It's not somewhere I enjoy being, but I know the position I'm in [and] it's nice people wanted to see George. It was good he wasn't screaming."

Want to see more? Watch the clip here.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/prince-william/prince-william-chats-cnn-about-prince-george-and-kate-middleton-909098

Karen Carreno Karolína Kurková Kasey Chambers Kat Von D Kate Beckinsale

No comments:

Post a Comment