Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rosario Dawson Gets a Handful of Paul Rudd

You never know what?s going to happen when celebrities get together for awards shows, and Rosario Dawson certainly dropped some jaws at Saturday?s Independent Spirit Awards.

While Eva Mendes and Paul Rudd were onstage, the ?Unstoppable? actress hopped up alongside them and grabbed Rudd?s package!

Of her ?ballsy? action, Dawson told Access Hollywood, "I was sitting there with my fork like, 'If he doesn't stop, I'm going to stab him with my fork.? So I got up there and I stabbed him with my fork, and he didn't stop, so I was like, alright, I'm going to grab his package."

Rosario felt it was her duty as a womens' right activist to defend Mendes - who was felt up by Paul in their scripted routine as presenters.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/spirit-awards-2011/rosario-dawson-gets-handful-paul-rudd-481935

Paulina Rubio Paz Vega Penélope Cruz Pink Piper Perabo

No comments:

Post a Comment