Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Visits the City of Lights

Enjoying her time overseas, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out and about in Paris, France earlier today (April 5).

Joined by her mother, the ?Bandslam? babe looked stylish as she strolled around the historic City of Lights on break from her ?Sucker Punch? promotional duties.

In career news, Vanessa recently expressed her desire to hop on the celebrity clothing design bandwagon, though she?s not in any hurry.

?When I find the time and the right partner to do a fashion line, I?m definitely going to. I would probably have different seasons dedicated to different styles. I?m one who really mixes it up in my normal life- from the cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to God knows where.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-visits-city-lights-495048

Melissa Sagemiller Mena Suvari Mia Kirshner Mía Maestro Michael Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment