Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soap Dish: Daytime Emmys Find A Home

It is Soap Dish time again my friends and this time I am dishing about the fantastic news that the Daytime Emmy Awards are going to be televised, woofreakinghoo!   After months of speculation the Daytime Emmy Awards are officially going to be televised. They are going to air live on the cable network HLN on June 23rd. For soap fans like myself this is fabulous news. It was touch and go as to whether or not the awards show that honors the best of daytime would even get to be seen by fans. I was thrilled to learn HLN would be televising the show but I do admit at first I was like is that a cable network or a website. I had actually never even heard of it before. I did a little research and it is the network that is all about the must see and must have. Basically that means the network focuses on the biggest news stories of the day all day and dissects them. I know it doesn?t give you a whole lot of information, which kind of makes me wonder why the network choose to air the Daytime Emmy Awards. I mean I [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/MzZuOPZizFQ/

Anna Faris Anna Friel Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord

No comments:

Post a Comment