Thursday, July 5, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Unveils $90 GOOP T-Shirt

Introducing her first collaborative clothing item on her website, Gwyneth Paltrow has created a $90 white t-shirt for GOOP which is dubbed ?the perfect t-shirt?.

Only available in the United States, the "Iron Man" actress explained on her website, ?We've collaborated with Kain Label, creators of the perfect tee, to create a version exclusive to goop, inspired by tuxedo tailoring, we added grosgrain piping to the shoulders and sides, and shortened the length, modernizing this essential wardrobe staple.?

The limited edition tee is the first of many items to bear the company name as GOOP confirms each week a new clothing, home accessories or beauty item will be featured as an exclusive limited edition collaboration available.

Through the website, Paltrow offers tips such as where to find expensive one-of-a kind clothing items for children, how to "build the ultimate closet,? as well as advice on how to whip up the perfect Korean dish Bibimbap.

As for why she created the site, the 39-year-old actress told People back in 2009, "I felt like I had a lot of really useful information that I was privileged enough to get, because I have this amazing, super, fortunate life," adding, "My friends call me all the time to say, 'Where should I go?' or 'What should I do?' And I thought, you know maybe some other people would be interested in it as well, so I started it, and it's doing great."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrow-unveils-90-goop-t-shirt-689069

Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment