Saturday, July 7, 2012

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: Spark Grill Sweethearts

Getting in a delicious meal, Megan Fox and her man Brian Austin Green were spotted arriving at Spark Grill in Studio City, CA on Friday night (July 6).

The 26-year-old actress showed off her growing baby bump in a blue top as the couple quickly entered the restaurant to avoid the awaiting paparazzi.

It seems that her pregnancy has caused her to reminisce on her own past as the ?Transformers? star recently posted childhood photos of her on her personal Facebook page.

Alongside one of the photos, Miss Fox joked, ?"I encourage you to admire my citrus/copper-colored highlights (thanks Sun-in!), my braces and my ever present sunburn. And yeah, I'm brushing my eyebrows with a toothbrush in that one picture."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/megan-fox/megan-fox-brian-austin-green-spark-grill-sweethearts-690155

Teri Hatcher Teri Polo Tessie Santiago ThalĂ­a Thandie Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment