Monday, July 9, 2012

Watch: ?The Dark Knight Rises? 13 Minute Behind The Scenes Video

In less than two weeks Batman fans will get to see the highly anticipated ?The Dark Knight Rises?. However for those fans that are counting down the minutes a fantastic 13-minute behind the scenes video has been released and it is good. I am the first to admit that I can?t wait until July 20th and not just because I have the day off work. Nope I am going to go see ?The Dark Knight Rises?. In fact I am going to the 12am midnight showing here in New York City but that is not really the point of this article now is it. So knowing that I am clearly a fan you should not be surprised to know that I was thrilled to learn there was an awesome behind the scenes video that had been released. The best part of the video is that it isn?t one of those silly like minute long clips, oh no this one is 13-minutes long and will no doubt leaving you wanting more. It is a very extensive featurette with not only the core cast but also the amazing director Christopher Nolan. What I really liked about it is that there is a [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/AuduVMo2o60/

Sienna Miller Simone Mütherthies Sofía Vergara Soft Cell Sophia Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment