Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brooklyn Decker & James Van Der Beek: LA Screenings Lot Party Pals

Taking care of some promotional duties, Brooklyn Decker and James Van Der Beek showed up at the Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution?s 2013 LA Screenings Lot Party in Los Angeles last night (May 23).

The ?Battleship? babe and the ?Varsity Blues? hunk were joined by Majandra Delfino as they milled around the Twentieht Century Fox Studio Lot and mingled with fellow guests.

In a recent interview, James talked about moving past his ?Dawson?s Creek? stereotype and getting on with his career courtesy of his recently-cancelled show ?Don?t Trust the B- in Apartment 23.?

?It absolutely, I think, took me out of one mold that I'd been in for a while. It's tough to compete with something that was the cultural phenomenon that 'Dawson's Creek' was. It ran for so long. That's a lot of hours playing one character in front of people. So it's natural that they associate you with that. And also the nature of television, you're in their living room, so it's even more immediate. I wish I could say it was a calculated, intelligent decision, but it really was just something that I thought was funny, that I hadn't really done before, and there were just great people involved. In terms of what it did for me? It was an opportunity to do comedy on a regular basis. Which I really enjoyed. I feel like walking down the street, I do get called ?Dawson? a lot less these days. So maybe that's a measure of what the show did. Now when people mock me on the street, they use my real name."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/fox/brooklyn-decker-fox-860555

Jessica White Jill Arrington Jill Wagner Joanna Krupa Joanne Montanez

No comments:

Post a Comment