Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Heather Graham Bares Beach Bod in Rio

Taking a much-needed break from her busy promotional schedule for "The Hangover Part III," Heather Graham hit the beach at Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday (May 28).

Showing off her beach bod, the "Boogie Nights" star sported a red bikini as she splashed in the surf with costar Ken Jeong.

In a recent interview with The Daily Beast, the 43-year-old actress spoke about how she didn't always grab male attention, explaining, "Well, in school I was very smart and in accelerated classes, so it was slightly nerdy. Also, I kind of dressed bad and was very awkward and shy."

Then, when she began acting, Heather shares, "I was very surprised when I first started acting that I was being sent on these auditions to play the attractive cheerleader type. So when I got to go in for those roles, I was pretty excited because it was very different from my high-school experience."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/heather-graham/heather-graham-bares-beach-bod-rio-862260

Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment