Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jennifer Lopez Defends Risque "Britain's Got Talent" Performance

Keeping up with their jam-packed itinerary, Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart showed up at The Dorchester Hotel in London, England today (May 30).

The ?Love Don?t Cost a Thing? songstress looked stunning in a white getup and red lipstick as she scurried out the door with her tattooed boyfriend en route to her next appointment.

In related news, J. Lo defended her racy attire on ?Britain?s Got Talent? during an interview with BBC Radio 1 this morning.

Lopez explained, "I think people are so much raunchier than I am. I feel like I?m so tame. We wore it at Billboard and Britain?s Got Talent said they wanted exactly the same. So I thought I?d wear the outfit in black.

"No one complained at Billboard. I think people just like to talk. It was a body suit. A lot of performers wear that these days. It is standard stage clothes. I?m not going to walk down the street like that!"


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-lopez/jennifer-lopez-defends-risque-britains-got-talent-performance-863292

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment