Monday, July 29, 2013

Lily Collins: Cheery LAX Traveler

Preparing for some weekend travel, Lily Collins arrived at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Saturday (July 27).

The "Mirror Mirror" star looked cute in a pastel multi-colored blazer and ripped jeans as she smiled for photographers on the way through security.

Last week, the 24-year-old actress was at the 2013 Comic-Con where she promoted her upcoming movie, "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones."

During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter at the event, the daughter of Phil Collins talked about what's it's like growing up in the biz, explaining, "It's funny because I actually believe it's been pretty normal. I went to a high school, I took tests, I took finals, I went to football games -- I did the whole thing. Because I really wanted to have that normalcy. I started auditioning for stuff, but I wanted to have my time away from the industry and be with my friends from school. My best friends now are still from school. But also having grown up with family in the business, it did expose me at a young age to the pros and cons, but it didn't discourage me."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lily-collins/lily-collins-896259

Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment