Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Toni Braxton's Divorce Finalized

Though her marriage lasted a long time, especially for a celebrity, Toni Braxton is now officially divorced from Keri Lewis.

Married in 1998, the couple separated in 2009 and the "Unbreak My Heart" singer told VH1, "I had to figure out a plan for my life that had nothing to do with him. I was angry with everybody. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I felt that I was a person dealing with a lot of struggles and here comes another one."

During their 12 year marriage, the couple welcomed sons Denim and Diezel into the family, who are now 11 and 10-years-old, respectively.

Along with her relationship woes, the 45-year-old songstress battled both lupus and financial issues, filing for bankruptcy twice.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/toni-braxton/toni-braxton-894048

Katie Holmes Katy Perry Keira Knightley Kelly Brook Kelly Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment