Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Michelle Pfeiffer Was in a Cult?!

When Michelle Pfeiffer came to Hollywood at age 20, she didn't know where to turn -- and she ended up in a cult. A a pretty weird one, too. The actress, 55, opens up about this chapter of her past for the first time in an interview with the U.K. Telegraph. "They worked with weights and put people on diets. Their thing was vegetarianism," Pfeiffer explains. "They were very controlling. I wasn’t living with them but I was there a lot and they were always telling me I needed to come more. I had to pay for all the time I was there, so it was financially very draining."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/celebrities-who-joined-cults-michelle-pfeiffer-glenn-close/1-a-552112?dst=iv%3AiVillage%3Acelebrities-who-joined-cults-michelle-pfeiffer-glenn-close-552112

Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment