Sunday, December 29, 2013

Robin Roberts Comes Out, Acknowledges Longtime Girlfriend Amber Laign

GMA co-anchor Robin Roberts has come out as gay as she acknowledged and thanked her longtime girlfriend Amber Laign, in a message on her official Facebook page. The 53-year-old Robin Roberts is co-anchor of ABC’s ‘Good Morning America.’ She has been extremely public in her battle against MDS (myleodysplastic syndrome) since the spring of 2012. She took an extended leave of absence from the show, and underwent a successful bone marrow transplant from her sister, Sally-Ann Roberts, who is also a broadcast journalist. It follows a previous illness which she also made publicly known, the breast cancer which she battled several years ago. It was for She received the Arthur Asche 2013 ESPY Courage Award. It is within this context that Robin Roberts wrote a message of thankfulness and reflection on her Facebook fan page which said in part: ?At this moment I am at peace and filled with joy and gratitude. I am grateful to God, my doctors and nurses for my restored good health. I am grateful for my sister, Sally-Ann, for being my donor and giving me the gift of life. I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Z0a3wAXzFjg/

Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment