Friday, September 27, 2013

Victoria Beckham Pops Up in Paris For a Big Announcement

Victoria Beckham arrived in the City of Light today to make a big announcement in the middle of Paris Fashion Week. The singer-turned-designer met with press at the British Embassy to announce that she will begin selling her eponymous line, Victoria Beckham, on her website. (Right now, the online shop only offers accessories, eyewear, denim, and items from her Victoria Victoria Beckham collection.) Victoria told reporters, "I'm really excited to sell the mainline on our site - we don't have a standalone store yet so my clothes are always sold by other people, and I'm not always in control of who buys what or where - so now this is my edit of the collection, and I'm happy to give people the opportunity to see the brand through my eyes." She also hinted that a standalone store is currently in the works, but she's "not saying when yet."

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/afh7s31HRZI/31963766

Norah Jones Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi

No comments:

Post a Comment