Thursday, December 5, 2013

"Fast & Furious" Video Tribute to Paul Walker: Watch Here!

Tugging at fans' heartstrings around the world, a video tribute to Paul Walker was posted on the "Fast & Furious" Facebook page on Wednesday (December 4).

The mainstay of the popular movie franchise is featured sporting his million dollar smile and winning personality in clips from the films. Check it out in the player below.

His costars in the series have already spoken out about the loss of their friend with Vin Diesel telling a crowd of mourners, " If he could see for himself that all of you have showed up to show my brother love at this hard time, and that his family gets to see all of you show the love that you've shown Paul ... It's gonna stay with me forever. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for coming down here and showing that angel up in heaven how much you appreciated him."

Via Twitter, Michelle Rodriguez wrote, "I'm gonna carry this torch for you brother, with a forced smile on my face and Im gonna open my heart just cause your telling me to.," while Tyreese Gibson tweeted, "My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real.... Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family..."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/paul-walker/fast-furious-video-tribute-paul-walker-watch-here-978699

Minka Kelly Minki van der Westhuizen Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton Missi Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment