Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kelly Clarkson on Pregnancy, Baby Names, Wedding on ?Ellen DeGeneres Show? (Video)

Kelly Clarkson spoke about her wedding to Brandon Blackstock, her pregnancy which she calls “horrible” as well as her vow to avoid “weird” baby names and more on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” The 31-year-old singer-songwriter and first season American Idol winner had been vocal about her desire to have children as soon as possible. And now that she is pregnant she continues to be vocal. She is not enjoying pregnancy to say the least and she has vented quite a bit about the unpleasantness of her physical state. TMI some might say, but expectant mothers, past and present, may find common ground. Kelly Clarkson said, ?I vomit a good dozen times a day. It?s, like, bad. I vomited before coming out here and I had a peppermint so you didn’t…I?m not even kidding, it?s so bad. It?s so bad. I know it?s like so gross. And that?s the thing, too?you?re not attractive when you?re pregnant. Everybody tells you you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That?s total crap. My nails are short, my hair still falls out. It?s not all lush and beautiful and I have no glow. Unless it?s, like, something left over from [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/qiFN4bJtIOs/

Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment