Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Lea Michele Dishes on her Song for Cory: It Helped Lift Me Up

She tragically lost her boyfriend/"Glee" co-star Cory Monteith this past summer and now Lea Michele is opening up about the support she received following his unexpected death.

During the L'Oreal Women of Worth event on Tuesday (December 3), the 27-year-old beauty talked to People about finding comfort in her family.

"My family has experienced a lot of loss in their life," Miss Michele explained. "And they've been so wonderful in being there for me and giving me the strength I need."

Meanwhile, Lea also discussed her debut album, which is set to hit stores December 10th and dished about the single ?Cannonball? that she dedicated to Cory.

"[It's] more than just a song to me. It completely helped to lift me up at a time where I needed it. Music can really help you in times of need, and that's what this song did for me and I hope that's what it does for others as well," she stated.

In regards to her father's reaction to the recording, Miss Michele said, "I brought my dad to the studio and he cried the entire time. But for me it's been very empowering. I've used this song as a rock."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lea-michele/lea-michele-dishes-her-song-cory-it-helped-lift-me-978413

Marley Shelton Mary Elizabeth Winstead Megan Ewing Megan Fox Melania Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment