Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lea Michele ?Cannonball? Music Video Premiere

The full music video for Lea Michele’s debut single ‘Cannonball’ has premiered. It is the first-ever for ‘Glee’ star’ as she embarks on her pop music career with a highly anticipated debut album. The 27-year-old actress and singer’s new music video, previewed with screen shots and a 20-second teaser clip has had its full broadcast premiere on E! A grand occasion it was, as ‘Cannonball’ is Lea Michele’s first ever pop music single, and as such the lead single of her much anticipated debut album, ‘Louder.’ Lea Michele has a stunning presence in the new video as she sings the lyrics of the powerful and inspirational song co-written by songwriters Sia Furler and Benny Blanco and produced by Stargate; collectively a stellar team of hitmakers. Indeed, it is an anthem of survival, with such lyrics as “I was in the dark and then it hit me / I chose suffering and pain in the falling rain / I know, I gotta get out into the world again.” Lea Michele is seen all alone, singing in a room as sunlight tries to pry its way in through closed windows as she sings, “But I won?t hide inside/ I gotta get out, [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/s9RMNmfWUqg/

Noureen DeWulf Olivia Munn Olivia Wilde Padma Lakshmi Paige Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment