Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lea Michele Debuts ?Louder? Album Title Track (Audio)

The full audio of the title track of Lea Michele’s debut album ‘Louder’ has made its online debut and you can listen to it now. It’s the third song to preview from the ‘Glee’ star’s highly anticipated new album. The song had its initial exclusive preview on Billboard.com. The 27-year-old actress and singer shared her thoughts about the song with the publication, saying, ?It?s a song that, no matter what, I can play in my car with the windows down. But at the same time, I feel like it shows off my voice as a singer, which is really important to me, because that?s what I do. I want to make sure that every song on my record is fun and enjoyable, but also, you hear my voice in them.? As with the previous songs, the beauty and the power of the voice we have come to know and love throughout the seasons of ‘Glee’ is fully evident. Lea Michele, who got her start at a child Broadway actress and as she transitioned to adulthood has always had the powerhouse voice of musical theater, and now, as an emerging pop star, it’s a refreshing sound. After all we have had [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/Dmyni5xWjhQ/

Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel

No comments:

Post a Comment