Friday, July 1, 2011

Olivia Wilde Goes Old School Glam For LA Times Magazine

Olivia Wilde transformed into a blond bombshell for LA Times Magazine. The actress and activist posed in a series of sexy sequins gowns for the shoot, though the accompanying interview focuses largely on Olivia's work in Haiti. These days it seems like Olivia's name is in the news being linked to every single man in Hollywood, with the most recent being Ryan Reynolds, but she also has two movies coming out this Summer. Olivia Wilde costars with Ryan Reynolds in The Change-Up and she'll also appear in Cowboys and Aliens, and her director in that film, John Favreau, gushed about her for the article. Here are highlights from Olivia's interview, which is out in full this weekend:

  • On balancing work in Haiti and acting: "I was crouched outside this cholera clinic, sitting on a cinder block with my phone [about] to help hand out rice at a refugee camp and figure out how our students can build more classrooms. It was hard for me to be on the ball during that call, but I had to remember that acting is actually my job. Whenever I want to say, 'F--k Hollywood,' I have to remember that the reason I am even useful in Haiti is because I have a job here."
  • On helping with a documentary about Haiti: "I don?t throw my weight around, because I don?t think I have the weight to throw around yet. . . . I meekly and politely ask if I can throw in my two cents, and I have been so lucky that they?ve brought me into the writing process. I?m always wandering around on set going, 'Where are the writers?'"
  • Jon Favreau on Olivia: "Someone who?s that attractive and talented and smart? Sky?s the limit for her, because that just doesn?t come around that often."
View Slideshow ?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/popsugar/~3/JkChx2jUL-k/Olivia-Wilde-LA-Times-Magazine-Pictures-18095200

Kate Beckinsale Kate Bosworth Kate Groombridge Kate Hudson Kate Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment