Saturday, February 25, 2012

Emma Watson Enjoys the 'Freedom of Fashion'

Opening up about the tough part of being a celebrity, Emma Watson recently spoke about how she's often criticized for her looks.

When the "Harry Potter" actress decided to chop her hair, it wasn't exactly liked by everyone.

?I had journalists asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now,? she told the U.K.?s Independent. ?That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone?s opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I?d lost my [mind].?

The lights of Hollywood are sure to bring criticism, but Watson isn't apologizing for her sense of style.

?I?m a multidimensional person and that?s the freedom of fashion,? she said, ?that you?re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever.?

However, we wonder if the 21-year-old was down-playing her true sense of style when she told French Elle, ?When I don?t have to play Emma Watson in public, I?d rather not put myself out there. I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emma-watson/emma-watson-accused-having-lesbian-hair-588042

Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther CaƱadas Eva Green

No comments:

Post a Comment